Development environment

Hi,
I let the log here: Unique Download Link | WeTransfer
Hope it helps!
Thanks in advance.

The engineers are looking into this log. Will get back to you as soon as we find anything.

1 Like

It turns out the server, Nebula, stopped when you launched the client app(t22335f1_1). Perhaps you didn’t wear the glasses when you conducted the test? If so, you need to cover the psensor to prevent the glasses from entering a dormant state.

Hi,
That was one of the tests, but it is happening the same. If I try to launch app from devices home screen, it crashes. If I try to launch within Nebula, release application crashes and development application says that “this app is not compatible with this device”.
There is nothing else in the log to clarify why it works in your device but not in my S23 (that is new device bought to test glasses)
Thanks in advance.

You cannot launch apps from the device Home Screen itself. You need to launch it through the Nebula workspace environment. When a Xreal capable app is installed on the device the Nebula environment will pick that up and display it in the Nebula workspace as an option to run

Hi,

Understood. And why I am getting apps that I can install, I see icon in Nebula workspace but when I try to click to launch it says that the app is not compatible…??

Thanks in advance.

Might be that you need a newer SDK version if you have a newer glass model. Might be the API target version in your app settings that is not correct and causes the incompatibility? If you are using S23 then maybe try setting Target API to 33/34.

After reading this thread fully I see that Dorix already tried to test your app on S23 with it working.

Hello,
Dorix told me that my compiled apk worked in his S23, and I would like to know why it doesnt work in mine (is S23 new and with android 14)…