Beam pro from activate outside china

Hello, I bought an xreal beam pro device through a platform. but it is the Chinese version. How can I activate it outside of China? I don’t have a Chinese phone number!!

Same issue! The Beam Pro offers only +86 chinese telephone number to log in. Such a stupid UX/UI
The English pack is only 70%, the rest of 30% text and interface is on Chinese.

Come on guys! What the f*ck you are selling! Give us normal login system (via email) and qualified language pack update!

I understand your frustration. It seems that you have the Chinese version, as the international version has not been released yet. I recommend returning the Chinese version and purchasing the international version once it’s available.