Beam Pro issues with setup and YouTube TV

I received my Beam Pro today. For some reason after updating the unit and installing the app and software updates, my screen lock code was no longer recognized. Weird. I had to do multiple reboots during some updates and screen unlock worked fine. After Nebula software update, I no longer could access the device via screen unlock code. It kept saying invalid code. I had to do FindMy remote factory reset. I then redid everything without screen lock. No issues so far. Haven’t set lock again yet.

Another issue is that the YouTube TV app doesn’t display video, just audio. Seems to be DRM issue. Disney+ and Netflix play fine. Hopefully DRM issue can be resolved. Unit doesn’t appear to have GPS so YouTube TV couldn’t automatically locate area. I set it manually and still no video, just audio.

I found that YouTube TV does work with FireFox browser when it is set to Desktop mode. The video gets very choppy if you use the Beam Pro touchpad during playback. Also the video size modes act weird when going full screen. I have to do full screen at the Med size and not widescreen mode. I can then switch to Large and widescreen to get full screen video. Also going to YouTube TV settings button, you can change to 1080P/60. Acceptable workaround until Xreal finds a DRM fix for the YouTube TV app on Beam Pro

I think YouTube TV app is working now. Xreal fixed the DRM HDCP issue.