Crazy! You cancelled my order without my permission

Customer support sent me an email saying they cancelled my order. But they referenced another customer’s order number. Someone screwed up and cancelled my order because a different customer requested their order be cancelled. Here’s the email:
—-

On Jul 27, 2023, at 1:22 AM, Support support@xreal.com wrote:

Hello, Vern

I have got your email and submited your request of canceling your order 524990402340585949

——-

Problem: That is not my order number. I’ve written numerous replies to this email and no one has responded!

I want this corrected immediately and I want my tracking number so I know it’s not a problem.

Please help correct this error!

Route reports the order has been cancelled.

Hi, could you kindly DM me your email address? The email that is used for taking the order. Also, please tell me your own order number if you remember it. Sorry for the inconvenience that brought to you. I will try my best to help you with this case ASAP.

Support contacted me.
——-
Dear Vern,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please disregard the previous email, there is no issue with your order.
We have investigated and found that it was due to a computer problem with our customer service personnel. The computer crashed while they were sending emails to other customers, and your email address was mistakenly matched during the crash. We apologize once again for any confusion caused. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

OK, really sorry for the inconvenience that brought to you.