Defense of XREAL glasses on Youtube in Brazil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjDJuDf6BEc

Below is my defense about the product from the company XREAL in Brazil:

My user Youtube: @sjlsjl

Ah, Loop Infinito’s presentation about the glasses was like one of those attempts to make a gourmet sandwich with stale bread and melted cheese.

The intention was there, but the execution… Well, it left more to be desired than a bad movie on a Friday night.

Seriously, guys, not even 10% of the potential of these glasses was explored! I have the older version, and look, it’s already quite an accessory for everyday life.

But it seems that in the video they forgot to even mention the glasses’ official app, called NEBULA, which basically gives you total control over the lenses. In the old version, visualization reaches 90 Hertz, wonderful!

And there’s more, the BEAM, another accessory that is simply sensational! Releases 90 Hertz in the old version, and in the new one? Get ready, 120 Hertz!

Do you want to see what these glasses are capable of? Just take a look at the brand’s website, XREAL.COM, and prepare to have your jaw dropped.

Oh, and the icing on the cake: coupled with a 3.1 output, whether for Apple or Windows notebooks, you practically have 3 virtual monitors in front of you. You can almost feel the power of a superhero!

And about the BEAM software, it opens up so many possibilities of use that it’s like having an amusement park in front of your face. From experiences at 300 Inches to a multitude of usage modes that weren’t even mentioned in the video.

So, here’s a tip, Infinite Loop: let’s show everything this product has to offer, because the end user experience deserves to be epic!

And look, if you need a real testimony, you can call me on the program

After more than 1 and a half years using these glasses, I can say that this product is TOP!

1 Like