Errors and warnings from NRSDK 1.10

I’m getting the following from NRSDK 1.10. Editor 2022.1.23f1
Warnings:
Assets/NRSDK/Scripts/Capture/Encoder/EncodeTypes.cs(124,51): warning CS0612: ‘BlendMode.WidescreenBlend’ is obsolete
Assets/NRSDK/Editor/Scripts/Utility/FileUtility.cs(50,24): warning CS0618: ‘WWW’ is obsolete: ‘Use UnityWebRequest, a fully featured replacement which is more efficient and has additional features’
Errors:
Assets/NRSDK/Scripts/Input/Hands/HandsManager.cs(276,23): error CS1061: ‘HandState’ does not contain a definition for ‘pinchStrength’ and no accessible extension method ‘pinchStrength’ accepting a first argument of type ‘HandState’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/NRSDK/Scripts/Input/Hands/HandsManager.cs(276,56): error CS0117: ‘HandStateUtility’ does not contain a definition for ‘GetIndexFingerPinchStrength’
Assets/NRSDK/Scripts/Input/Hands/HandsManager.cs(277,13): error CS0200: Property or indexer ‘HandState.isPinching’ cannot be assigned to – it is read only
Assets/NRSDK/Scripts/Input/Hands/HandsManager.cs(277,46): error CS1061: ‘HandState’ does not contain a definition for ‘pinchStrength’ and no accessible extension method ‘pinchStrength’ accepting a first argument of type ‘HandState’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
I’m also getting warnings because LiJSON is included in DLL and source.

Hi, did you change or delete any script about Hand Tracking? Could you please try to delete the NRSDK and import again?

I haven’t done anything in this project with hand tracking.

I did remove the Demos folder from my project.

Please keep the demo folders in your project. There are some related scripts.

Ah, that’s not generally where dependencies go.