FarePlay For NReal Demo

Good day everyone. I was hopping to share a simple app through an official link from the Play Store, but for some reason my app is still under review although it’s been submitted about a week ago :kissing: in that time period I’ve added more features so the one under review is kinda old now :sweat_smile:

So I decided I’d go with a direct distribution. Hope it’s OK with everyone.

I would like to introduce to you to “FarePlay For NReal”. It’s a personal app I’ve been working on since March. I was focusing more on making it stable before adding more features, so the development was a bit slow. Not to mention that I spent most of my time using the app rather than developing it :yum: hey, it’s why I made it 🤷

The main goal of the FarePlay app is to let the users watch/view their local videos, images and files. It also comes with a functioning web browser (Vuplex Android Unity Plugin) that in addition to letting you surf online, also let’s you view local files like PDF and animated gif files.

Tried to add as many functions to make the app easy to use when relaxing and just enjoying your time :wink:

Link:

Sorry for the lack of instructions. I tried my best to make it straight forward and simple to use. The txt file has the basic instructions, but still doesn’t cover all the features.

In case you’re wondering what it looks like, you can see my videos on YouTube and Twitter (just jump to the media section). They’re not really tutorials, they just show you how the app supposed to look like :sweat_smile:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCHqmvSpVxf0edV5LW3j9eVQ

https://twitter.com/MrFarePlay?s=09

I’m betting most of you will get confused while using the app, so please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d love to walk you through every part of it and recive whatever comments and ideas you have :+1::heart:

Mr.FaraPlay

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your APK! We’ll give it a go and give you feedback next week!

2 Likes

Awesome… Is there recording support? If so, I may feature this in one of my upcoming videos! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It would be an honor.

Yes. Yes there is although there is no sound as of yet.

1 Like

Cool… You might reach out to the developer of Table Trenches… He found a way to add audio as a separate file that syncs to the recording.

1 Like

Thank you. Can it play 3D movie file?

1 Like

Yes currently supports 3d SBS mode for flat videos, 360 mono videos, 180 SBS stereo videos and 360 Top& bottom stereo videos.

Get it in the Play Store:

Your app is amazing! I’m so excited to be able to play 3d videos!! I have a 3d tablet that I use, the Lume tablet. It is able to convert 2d videos into 3d videos. One app does this from files while a different app can be selected when playing a video link in the web browsers. If your app offers this can you direct me to that or add that feature? Thank you again for creating such a wonderful app!!

Hello,
Thanks for your application. it seems very amazing. But in my case it crashs at startup. I have an S22 ultra S908E/DS. (Nebula AR space works) is there some workaround?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

Unfortunately the S20, S21 and S22 have always caused problems. They break the app with every update.

I will look into :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.
that’s a pity for me :slight_smile: …I will follow your application and hope one day, i could use it 'cause it’s seems very cool !

1 Like

Hello Mr FarePlay!
I really like your App and how much stiffer the controller is than the basic Nebula App, especially for putting pics on the air to use as reference for my art! I also love the fact that it lets you save rooms, you have no idea how useful that is for creating art.
Just plop pics all over the room and look around, and if you’re gonna pause work on one drawing to work on another, just open a different room… so good!
I’d like to know if there’s a problem why it seems to only support .jpg format fies though, and if there are any plans to add more format compatibility… The Nebula app seems to open almost any kind of pic I throw at it, as well as videos from MP4 to even MKV.
In any case, thanks for making this app and sharing it with us, it’s awesome!