FarePlay for NReal Release v0.50 is out. We got WebXR 🥳

We got a REALLY big update this time :laughing:

So happy to announce that FarePlay officially supports WebXR.

Yes, you did not misread :stuck_out_tongue: You lucky glasses owners now have the power to experience the amazing WebXR for both VR and AR, AND with (simulated) 6dof controllers :wink:

This is the first of many updates to the WebXR feature. I will be working hard to make the experience better and smoother.

Please see the link to the Play Store:

Also please see below video on how to correctly use WebXR with FarePlay:

I really hope I made someone’s day :innocent: Really excited to see what you guys will be able to achieve with the new Webxr update.

====================================
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ANDROID 11 USERS:

Due to Google’s new Play Store policy to force apps to be compatible with Android 11 (API 30) the FarePlay app has lost its ability to access none media files when using the File Manager app outside of the FarePlay folder. The current permission still gives the users access to media files outside the FarePlay folder, like movies and images, but you will be unable to see other files like PDF and text file.

If you would like to view none media files, please move the files to the FarePlay app folder under:
\Android\data\com.farrajajmi.fareplay\files

Cheers.

9 Likes

Wow very exciting! Looking forward to trying this out! :clap: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very excited to see everyone’s feedback :pray:

Are there Plans to adjust The Audio with The Video. My Videos all have a Second of Audio delay, which is really annoying to me
Thanks

1 Like

Sorry to hear about that.

Is the sound delay from glasses speakers or are you using headphones?

Both. And now that I can’t access any 2D Programms on MR Space after updating to android 12, I hope that gets done with FarePlay, as I do miss having a screen like a cinema wall

1 Like

Where can I download the previous version?, the new one does not work for me

1 Like

I believe you previous version 0.51.3 is still on apkcombo

https://apkcombo.com/fareplay-for-nreal-light-air/com.farrajajmi.fareplay/

If not please contact me and I’ll send you a the old build.

What seems to be the issue with the newer version? And what glasses are you using??

Thank
NREAL LIGHT
GALAXY S 21 ULTRA 5g
Os 12

App crask

worked fine with previous version

If not please contact me and I’ll send you a the old build.

where?

1 Like

Thank you, this works for me, congratulations is one of my favorites

1 Like

My pleasure :+1: don’t hesitate if you have any issues

1 Like