[HELP!] Error Code-12, Display mode mismatch, as MRSpace mode is needed!

When I change my Nreal mode from Air Casting(HDMI) to MRSpace, it returns 'Error Code-12, Display mode mismatch, as MRSpace mode is needed!'
I checked on both Samsung Note9 and Samsung s10e for testing nebula app, which the first is unsupported and the other is supported.
My Nreal Device is ‘LG U+ Nreal Light’.

I’m developing my own application using Unity platform, and really need to test the app for the contest…
What is the reason of the error?

1 Like

Hi developer. Please make sure the Dex mode is disabled before switching to MR Space. What else is that the chipset of your phone seems not enough for MR space. And both of these models are not listed in the compatibility list, please notice it.

Oh… I just found that S10e model is only supported in Spain. :frowning:

I tested without Dex mode and still get same issue.
The thing I just noticed are Air Casting(both smartphone screen and dex screen) is possible and RGB Camera access is possible through ‘USB Camera’ app which someone in the community linked “Usb camera application - #2 by nreal-dev

For me, it seems the issue happened b/c of the Nebula support since I skipped the device support check through developer mode… I will update this article after testing on supported device.

I have the same issue, i´m from spain and i have a samsung galaxy s10+ that is in the compatible list, i have turned off my DEX mode and didn´t work… i dont know what to do

I solve this by go to nreal app and switch to AR space mode then exit. Seems you will get this error if your glasses is in screen casting mode.

Hi, did you enable Game Accelerator for Nebula app? Or, please check if there is other app which changes the resolution of Nebula app.

I have the same on samsung s21 ultra but seems like after connect the cable ,my phone will automatic active samsung dex in parallel I try to turn it of by slide down from tee top off phone screen to access control bar then disable sumsung dex mannually and then… lala it works…

Continuing the discussion from [HELP!] Error Code-12, Display mode mismatch, as MRSpace mode is needed!:

Have the same on OnePlus 8* i think, 0 understanding of the error

Hi, please make sure the Nebula app is not included Game Accelerator app, and also, go to ‘Setting->Display->Set High Refresh Rate’