I cannot play video

I can no longer play videos in VideoPlayer, which I was able to do until two weeks ago.
It works perfectly in the emulator.
When I try to run it on my smart phone, only the video does not play.
Images can also be displayed.
I think it has something to do with the fact that Nebula has been updated.
Please let me know the solution.

Hi, please confirm the phone model, Android version, Nebula and SDK version for me. Thanks in advance.

Phone model : LG VELVET
Android version : 12
Nebula Version : 3.7.0
NRSDK version : 2.1.1(I use NRSDKForUnityAndroid_2.1.1.unitypackage)

Thank you for replying.

I tested the demo from my side (on my Oneplus), and it worked well. Could you please send me your demo app? Also, please capture a piece of log file if possible.

I couldn’t figure out how to send the demo app, so I am attaching the RawImage and VideoPlayer images that I set up.
Thank you in advance.

Can you try the PlayVideo demo in our SDK and check it is working for you?

Thank you very much.
I have an infection and will not be able to verify until 2/6, but will try later.

I have a few questions.
In my project, I have a client-server communication to control the timing of video streaming, and I am streaming a VideoPlayer component to a RawImage via a Render Texture.
In this program, it appears that I am using a VideoPlayer object, am I correct?
Is this program working properly on the actual device? Also, what Android smartphone did you use?

Thank you so much for repeating the consideration for me.

Yes, the VideoPlayer demo gives you the whole prefab. But I am not sure if you can extract the component to an rawimage.

I ran the VideoPlayer demo and it worked fine.
After trying various options, I could not get the video to play if I set the Source of the VideoPlayer component to a URL.
This may be a Unity issue.
If you know the cause, please let me know.
Thank you.