Image tracking -Different TrackingImageDatabases using same image have wildly different center position results

Image tracking -Different TrackingImageDatabases using same image have wildly different center position results. I tried different meters next to the tracked image… image is about 0.09 m. with that size object is slightly above the tracker by like 12 inches. 0.01m value its like 1 meter high… 1m value is also like 1 m high… 2 different tracking images with the same 0.4m value behave differently… 1 floats really high… one floats below the floor level…

What the hell is this tracking solution??? can someone help me? I am extremly frustrated at this point… I just want a 3d model to be standing on my tracker image on the floor.

Hi developer, the Image Tracking function is related to several fators, like resolution, the quantity of image features, texture of your picture. So different images may have different results.
Your request is that it can show you a 3D model when the image is tracked, am I right? Then please try to use high-quality, dull-surface picture, also big size of picture is prefered.

Unfortunately it only works for me from the distance i mentioned… and ive tried a few different images. And it spawns the model in a largely different location eveyr time depending on the angle im looking at the image at. Its not good enough for my needs. I am looking for accuracy from a standing position looking at something thats on the floor in front of you. I am experiementing with other AR options like EasyAR and will see if its better.

@Kurylo3D Did you try EasyAR? is it better than NR image tracking? does it have any limitation on the max number of image ?
Thanks