Issue with nebula app using Xreal ultra and M1 Mac mini

Nebula for Mac not working on my M1 Mac mini with Xreal air 2 ultra it give black screen and I don’t have any control over the screen from the app interface nothing effect the screen in xreal ultra

1- Xreal is the only screen connected to M1 Mac mini.

2- I make sure ‘Display have separate Spaces’ is enabled.

3- I tried to switch between one, two and three screen setup and move the sliders to change distance and size in the app but with no effect on the result on screen.

Under Mac display setting I see with 3 monitors nebula app setting there are on main screen 3048x1080px and the two other HD resolution.

Please help me setup and utilize the Xreal air 2 ultra because I use it only with Apple products Mac,iPad and iPhone also with raspberry pi 4 and all of them Xreal ultra is just external display with no functionality.

I want to fix the Mac app issue and also to know how I can utilize more Xreal hardware functions with my devices until I can put my hand on Xreal beam pro in Athens, Greece which is very difficult?

This forum primarily focuses on developer-related issues. For problems with Nebula on Android/PC/Mac, I recommend posting on Reddit, where you might find more specialized help. Unfortunately, handling these types of issues directly is outside my scope, and relaying the issue back and forth may not be efficient. I apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope you find the support you need there.