Make Dex screen fixed to the background like the AR screen

Hello,
I am so happy I found this page, your responses to another post has already helped me with a big issue I had with the Nebula app crashing every time I tried to switch to AR mode. However, I have another issue that I was not able to find a post about or close to it, so I decided to make one. This might be something that is not fixable or maybe it turns into a request for a feature in later update releases.
I have a Samsung Note 20 Ultra and the air glasses which work fine together. I use the Dex feature all the time to watch movies or YouTube videos at night so I wouldn’t wake up the wife. My issue is that, when in the screen mirroring mode aka Dex mode, the image being mirrored moves with my head and doesn’t act like the screen in the AR mode. In the AR mode, screen is fixed to the background and I have to move my head to see everything. I don’t know if it is just me or not but the screen not being fixed to the background almost makes me feel sick sometimes, if I move too much or too fast while watching a movie.
If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, I would love to hear it.

Thank you

Hi, in Dex mode, the image follows your head, it cannot be fixed. And in the AR mode, you can adjust the position of the window.