Nebula app not working on Phone or Beam Pro

I have just received my Xreal Pro 2 Glasses and Beam Pro. I have run through the set up and started having a play.
But since running through the setup and being told to update various bits of the app multiple times. The app now doesn’t work, not on my phone or the Beam Pro.
Every time I plug my glasses into either device, it doesn’t auto start the Nenbula app like I have told it to, it then says connecting but ends up coming up with a message saying “update failed, please unplug and reinsert the glasses to retry”.
I have done this on both devices a handful of times now (as well as restarting my phone, not worked out how to restart the Beam Pro yet) and I am getting the same result.
Do I need to wait for a patch? Bit disappointing to not have them working within a few hours of receiving them. Pro and Air 2 Pros

additionally, having a bit more of a play. On my phone (Redmagic 9), when I open Nebula, I can open up the Air Casting, which is what happens when I plug the glasses in anyway to seems to be a bit of a useless feature. But when I try to load up AR space I just get a black screen and nothing more.
Mean while I am still getting the update issue on the Beam Pro

Please contact our support team via support@xreal.com and attach this post.

The exact thing happened to me. Have you found a solution yet?

I have the same issue! Can Xreal developer advise how to reset the device?