Nebula for Valve Steam Deck is a Perfect Match

Hi, if the glass is activated well, please try to insert it into your PC (with TypeC and DP) to check if you can get the image in the glass. Please notice to cover P-sensor firstly.

Hi!

I made an account to say that my steam deck order should be coming next month and the only reason I havenā€™t got a Nreal Air yet is because of this issue.

I and just posting this in case there is any doubt about ppl buying these for the steam deck :sweat_smile:

Keep up the great work, cant wait for these!!! :grin:

1 Like

I received my Nreal Air today, but Iā€™m unable to power it on. Is there a way to possibly reset it to get it working?

Hello, I am located in the US and about to order the Air for the Steamdeckā€¦ I am only worried about the previous comment regarding his Air getting hot and failingā€¦ I noticed the Nreal team stopped engaging after the commenter said they bought new on Ebayā€¦
My question to the Nreal team is:
If this happens to me what, if any, options may I have with your company in regards to support? @XREAL-dev
As for my question to the community:
Has anyone else had any issues with units failing, under any conditions provided by the Steamdeck? @larrymcclenon

Thank you all very much for your time, and consideration

@Pepe @giuseppe.tabone

Thanks guys

@ryangreen2549 @ljones24

Thank You for your time

Hiļ¼Œ have you activated your Air glass? Please use the following link to activate it first.
https://xr.nreal.ai/tools/activation.html

Hi, we tested Air with Steamdeck many times internally, and no such hot and failing issue, I think it is a special issue. About the after-sales service, I recommend you to ask the after-sales team for details (email address is: after_sales@nreal.ai).

1 Like

I can confirm, once activated, the glasses work with Steam Deck! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(at 30fps, 60fps would be nice, but I often run games at 40fps so itā€™s an OK compromise.)

Hey OP from the original guide to get them to work in gamemode with ā€œalmostā€ 60fps. I tried to push this topic to nreals attention againe, because i dont see any progress yet. To the people running the nreals without the gamescope session changes, i would highly recommand using them exclusively in desktop mode. In desktopmode everythings works fine because displays get handled with another process and it will works out of the box. Even 40/30hz /fps are complete bugged in gamemode and you will encounter missed frames/input lag etcā€¦ so your gaming experiance will suckā€¦

These popped up on my radar right after the backlight on my personal TV went out. I usually donā€™t go for these kinds of gadgets, I wasnā€™t even going to replace the TV after freeing up the space 'cos I quite like my room without the giant TV screen taking up real estate. So I was going to pass on these AR glasses, but I really, really, really want to them to pair with my Steam Deck. Having a portable monitor is also a huge bonus, but the Steam Deck is what really sold me. We already have two TVs in the living room for my family to game parallel and cooperatively, but I canā€™t sit still long enough to really enjoy the entertainment setup. These AR glasses sound perfect for someone like me who wants to stream media and play video games, but also doesnā€™t sit still and doesnā€™t want to add MORE bulky electronics to their home.

Got my glasses ordered. They should be here by the end of the month. So thereā€™s my two cents if yā€™all needed anymore encouragement to keep pushing for more Steam compatibility. The deck is what led me into this whole ā€œAR Glassesā€ field of techy-stuff that I never would have ventured into otherwise.