Nebula on mac is jerky with multiple screens

The virutal screens work perfectly apart from jittering when moving the head. The screens jitter on the slightest of movements i.e heatbeat etc unless i keep my head perfectly still. When using the beam, even through the beam is completely stable the singular display is perfectly smooth. Could this please be fixed in the next update. The movement compensation logic within the beam could be applied to the nebula?

1 Like

I want to add to the question that the screen holds not only when the heartbeat, but also when the head is not completely movable, the screen begins to drift slowly to the right side, which is why they need to be corrected every 2 minutes. This causes incredible psychological problems

Hi guys,

could you please tell me which type of glasses you are using? I’ve already gave your feedbacks to the Nebula for Mac team, they need this information.

@Dorix xreal air 2.
thanks

now I decided to decline using xreal and escape to Vision Pro as soon as possible.

1 Like

its a shame because these glasses are actually. good. a few glitches fixed and they are perfect. screen drift and movement compensation, please fix in the next update.

Hi guys any update.

you have already told another user that it’s a Breakdown, is it definitely a Breakdown or a software? The problem is massive