Nebula Update!

I am in Canada. I have a Samsung S21 Ultra and have loaded the apk and copied the obb into the Android/obb folder. Plugging in the glasses will automatically launch Nebula. Pressing the Aircasting button seems to work and I get the phone main screen, but opening up MR Space causes the screen to go black. Launching the MR apps through the 'Recommended AR Apps" screen using the drop down menu causes the applications to throw the following error: “Unkown error! Please contact NReal’s customer service.” Then the application quits out back to the Google Play store screen for the AR app. I am in developer mode. Anything else I can try?

1 Like

Nebula freezes randomly on my Oppo Find X3 Pro, but only in MR mode… Hand tracking not supported yet, very limited apps.

I’m about to return that thing.

2 Likes

I’ve installed Nebula both through Google Play and APKCombo but keep running into the message “This version of Nebula is not compatible with your phone. Please delete…” The phone is a US T-Mobile Samsung S21 5G, SM-G991U. Any suggestions?

Never mind, got it working. Thanks to perivision for mentioning the 10x touch on the message.

1 Like

Did you get it working? We had bought an Oppo also, to test the apps on a phone, and it is quite unusable :(. Everything works fine with the devkit, and we have installed Nebula from the Google Play Store.

Does anyone have the same issues or have any potential solution?

Thanks!

Not really. It freezes constantly. Especially when you put your phone in your pocket. Quite annoying.

Same here… Hope they fix it soon

Well, at least we know that we’re not the only one with these issues and that the hardware is okay. @XREAL-dev are you aware of these issues with the Oppo Find X3 Pro? I mean you advertise it as 100% compatible…

I had talk with some people at Nreal, and they have the solution. We have to turn off the auto-brightness, and the nature tone display. It is on the last question at the FAQ, under troubleshooting tab.

Hope this works for you. I made this change yesterday and now it works perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @XREAL-dev, when will Nebula get hand tracking?

3 Likes

Thanks! It actually works like a charm so far. Nebula should check these settings and make the user aware that there is an potential issue or even adjust these things on runtime and revert on quit.

1 Like

Dear Nreal,

For the past week I have been trying to get Nebula working on my Galaxy S10e.
I have installed about 6 different versions of Nebula ranging from v1.07 to Universal_2.01.00.1
Manually installing over ADB and from the Play Store.

But no matter what I do, after installing and granting all the required permissions that are asked for, when I plug in the glasses, I can see the phone’s output in the glasses, but I’m stuck on “To use the glasses, enabling the permissions are required. Select Always open and click the OK button”.

But there is no select button to click.

Is there anybody that can help me with this?

@Vurtworld - If I remember this well that should take you to the apps permissions page where you have to enable some system change permission. Try going through your android settings and navigate manually to it.

Hi Dan, yes. All permissions have been granted.

Tbh I can’t see why you’d get that at this stage. As long as you’re on Android 11 there’s no reason for it unless it’s something ROM specific.
Sorry but I don’t have a samsung to test. Maybe it’s worth installing it as a system app if you’re rooted and see how that goes.

Thank you for thinking with me. I was still on Android 10. In the description of Nebula on the Google Play, it states compatibility with Android 10 and above. And there were no warnings while installing. I guess that’s why I was stuck. It’s good now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had exactly the same problem with my Oppo Reno 10x Zoom. Updating to Android 11 was the only fix.

Todays update of Nebula though says Android 9 support is added, so maybe now it works better with 10 as well.

Thanks. I wasn’t able to reply earlier, because I couldn’t login to the site. The reason I held off upgrading was because I’m not sure how to downgrade again. I suppose I won’t be going back to Android 9.

I can not find in arkcombo .obb file .please help.

Hi, could you please tell me what function you are using and requires arkcombo .obb? Then maybe I can help you.