Nebula Virtual Desktop with hdmi/usb to pd type c cable

Hi, I am using the HDMI+USB to type c cable to connect the Windows PC and Air 2 pro.

When I try to use the virtual desktop function(more than 1 desktop), all desktops will be put in the same position and the reset function is not working.

Also, I tried to connect the Air 2 pro with a desktop with the original type c with the PD function, and the virtual desktop function is working well.

I want to know that, is the function only supports the original type c with the PD, if yes, will update the Nebula and support the HDMI+USB to type c cable?

Currently, our support is limited to direct output via dedicated Type-C ports with DisplayPort Alt Mode. We have not adapted Nebula for use with adapter cables like HDMI+USB to Type-C, and we do not guarantee functionality with these types of connections. At present, there are no immediate plans to include support for these adapter cables.

We are continuously exploring ways to reduce the host system requirements to accommodate a broader range of user PCs. However, the specifics of these solutions are not yet clear. We appreciate your understanding and hope to offer more versatile solutions in the future.