Nreal vs Xreal Air/Light

Hi, I wish to ask the differences between nreal light glasses that I have (Nreal Light (NR-9101GGL)) and the current latest xreal air and light glasses. Some key differences I would like to know is:

1. Major feature updates - can also include the glasses view range, handtracking features, voice control, etc
  2. Compatibility with phone and brands and recommendations
  3. Recommended unity engine
  4. Hardware changes
  5. Average pricing of the equipment
  6. Availability of the equipment in Southeast Asian countries
  7. Android version that is recommended

If there are any other specs or comparisons that are important to consider, please do let me know. I am contemplating on purchasing a suitable developing set of equipment that is compatible between new xreal glasses, laptop and phone.

i dont know the full specs but it seems more like a side grade better screens dim-able lenses and a few other bits and a removal of the rgb camera faster refresh rate if you are considering buying for testing go ahead but personally ive just bought a pair of lights to develop on the lights are still supported for developing for ultra so if you already have lights and dont care about the new tech in em then stick with the lights for development i got a cheap pair of lights and if they arrive undamaged ill be ok

Please refer to this page to check the specs of these two devices. And you can find the supported features here.

1 Like