OnePlus 9 5G does not recognize Nreal Air NR-7100RGL

Greetings all developers cordially, I come to ask you to answer me a question, is it possible that even downloading the app directly from the website, it does not work properly because I am Brazilian? I bought a Nreal air and I have a OnePlus 9 5G and it only shows the cell phone screen without the sound.

The attached image is from the nebula app when the Nreal Air is connected via USB.
Respectfully,

Hi, this is a known issue on the Oneplus phone. It is because of the change of DP&USB mechanism on the new version of the Oneplus system(above _11_C.65 version), which causes the glass cannot be detected by Nebula. You can downgrade the current version and get the glass working.

1 Like

Ok. I will trie but, how i do this?
Is it possible that in the next nreal firmware update it will work?

We already found the cause and tried to solve it by firmware. But I cannot make sure the specific release time.

1 Like

Any more progress on this issue - just got my NReal glasses and can’t get them to work on my OnePlus 9. The phone is running OxygenOS 13 and downgrading isn’t an option - when do you expect the firmware update?

Same question different year. When do you think we would have an update that can work?
If you need a beta tester, I’d be happy to test and send feedback, love, etc… Thank you

1 Like