Phone keeps ringing

When I plug in my new Nreal Air to my Samsung Note 10+ 5g the phone keeps ringing, and I can’t hear the sound while mirroring Pluto TV. Is there a fix? Newbie here.

Hi, could you please download the Nebula app and use ‘Firmware forced upgrade’ function to update your Air glass?

Ok, I had already downloaded and used the Nebula app before I posted my question. Anyway, I tried its ‘Firmware forced upgrade’ function to update my Air glasses like you suggested, but that didn’t work either. I see the video in the Air casting function, but the phone just keeps ringing and I can’t hear the video’s sound. Also, I don’t think its casting in the 210” screen. Any other suggestions?

Please confirm if your Nebula is the V3.1.1 version. Also, you can enter AR Space and get 201’ screen, and check if the audio also comes out from your phone instead of the glass.
If the issue still, there is the final trial. We have newer version Nebula, please check the following link:

Yes, I have v3.1.1 (2350). I’ll uninstall and try v3.2.1. Thanks.

The new version v3.2.1 didn’t fix things, When I open the new Nebula, my Samsung Note 10+ 5g phone keeps ringing, and I can’t hear the sound while mirroring to Pluto TV.

Hi, in order to locate the issue, please use a PC or Mac connected with glass and check if there is audio from the glass.