Play 3d movies from a pc?

Is it another new device? or a software apps?

When will the 3D player be released? Can we try at least beta version

Can you please provide a firmware update to enable 3D side by side mode by long pressing a button like it does on Rokid Air?

Hi, there is no such firmware currently, we will release it after the 3D function is ready.

Thanks! Will be good to know some rough estimated timeline. 1 month? 6 months? 1 Year?

Exactly what we need!!! My fear is that that will release another version with this feature and we will have lost our $700. I will be desapointed really if we canā€™t have this featureā€¦

1 Like

Can nreal air be a real 3d displayer for PC?
Not only support SBS 3D, but also support 3D mode to display 192010802 like some project or TV?

Hi, sorry but Iā€™m afraid not, our current goal is to support playing 3D video sources like SBS format.

Sorry that I cannot give an estimated time, but I can tell you that I tested the internal version of Air, it supports playing local 3D video.

5 Likes

I was debating between the Rokid Air and NReal Air. I just ordered the NReal as it is sleeker looking and I hear a more polished system. The ability to play 3D content was the only reason I considered Rokid instead. I chose NReal because I see an app for playing 3D SBS videos is in development. Can you tell me if it will support the mkv format? Thanks.

1 Like

Please release soon! We are all waiting for the 3D feature!

I have a version of MPV for android that i have modified to allow SBS playback on the Leia Lume Pad.
I would love to see if I could add support for Nreal Air as well.
MPV is great cause it can play back local files on your android device, or stream them from network storage, or using a home server app like Jellyfin

2 Likes

Hi thereā€¦

Any News?

Looks like FarePlay might be an option with SBS playback support

NReal FarePlay How-To #3: Video Player (3D + 180/360) - YouTube (at 7:45)

Iā€™m still waiting on a supported device to test my SBS streaming fork

Doesnt work for me.
I have a huawei p40.
When I want to open for a fileā€¦ dont show nothing in the folder.
I put the movie in the files folderā€¦ but dont show nothing.
Sorry for my englishā€¦ iĀ“m spanish

1 Like

ah bummer, maybe @Mr.FarePlay can offer some support. Iā€™ll definitely post here as soon as i have something to report from my attempt. still waiting for my samsung phone

This app (Faraplay) is just all over the place and cannot play 3D correctly. The 180 degree SBS 3D is not showing properly and the app is so hard to use. We just need a simple player to read from SD card and the network (SMB shares), Thatā€™s it.

Can Nreal make an app for the PC that pushes or forces the AIR glasses into the 3D stereo SBS format. Is this possible? I think there is a Unity app for the Mad Gaze Glow. Can the Airs get a similar app for PC for SBS 3D gaming and watching movies?

Fully agree- basic 3D movies are a must for this-
It doesnt need to be earthshaking, but I would buy instantly-
Thanks!

We will release two different methods for users to play 3D videos.

2 Likes