Please connect your Glasses.(101) Air2Pro with Beam device

Hi, I’m unable to successfully run even the HelloMR scene from the 2.2.0 NRSDK using the hardware stack of a Beam device connected to a Air 2 Pro headset. I’ve followed the steps at Getting Started with NRSDK | NRSDK and built the application (for target api 30) and only get the Please connect your Glasses.(101) error no matter if I build the HelloMR scene provided by the SDK or if I try to pull the NRCameraRig into an empty scene with just a cube in it. Changing the Display Mode for the application to “Spacial Display” didn’t improve things and I’m still getting the 101 error. (Using Unity 2020.3.11f1 lts)

Is there something I’m missing to get this working?

Hi Tom,

from your description, it seems like you might have installed the application on the Beam device. The application should actually be installed on an Android phone. The Beam device currently does not support Nebula or third-party applications. The new generation product, Beam Pro, does support this functionality.

Please try installing the application on your Android phone and connect it to the Air 2 Pro. This should resolve the issue.

That is indeed what I was trying, I had assumed it was more equivalent to the old compute puck with the Nreal Light glasses