Sensor for putting on glasses?

Good day,
Let me first briefly introduce myself before I get to the question. I’m a Dutch IT student and I’m researching ways to use Nreal glasses in a concert scenery. For my research I’m designing a brief tutorial for users who have little to no experience with AR. At the moment I’m trying to research when this tutorial should start so I’d like to ask you if there is a way for the Nreal glasses to detect when they’re put on or taken off? This could mean that the tutorial I’ve created starts at the right moment and doesn’t continue when the user doesn’t have the glasses on. If this is not the case I’d like to ask a follow-up question: what do you think would be the best way to create a similar experience to make sure the user sees (and understands) the full tutorial?
I hope I’m not out of line asking a question like this and I’d love to hear from you.
Kind regards

There is already a sensor in the glasses which detect when you put them on/off. So the screen start working when you put them on.

Though auto-start/stop of a tutorial is not a good idea, you should always have a start and stop feature in the tutorial :slight_smile:

1 Like