Stuck in "Please reconnect the glasses and restart nebula"

Hi,

I just received my new XReal Air 2 Pro glasses, and everything is working, except for the Nebula App with 3 virtual screens.

• I can see one single virtual screen as soon as I connect the glasses.
  • I see the Nebula 1st screen where I can choose the screen configuration I want to use.
  • When I click on Start AR Desktop, I get a spinning wheel for a long time, and then the message “Please reconnect the glasses and restart nebula”.

I have read several similar support cases but didn’t find anything that solved the problem.
The glasses have the latest updates (Current glasses version is : 09.1.00.116_20240105). Nebula is on version “Nebula_for_Mac-v0.6.0-955-202310231934.dmg”. I have rebooted the system several times without any success.

I’m using a McBook Pro 13-inch, 2020, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports, 1,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7.
I have macOS Sonoma 14.2.1 installed.

Screen & System Audio recording are enabled for Nebula, and Display have separate spaces is also enabled.

Please try 72Hz instead of 90Hz.

The ‘Displays have separate spaces’ was enabled, but I was trying the 90Hz option. With 72Hz it works.

What is blocking it from working at 90Hz? Does it need a better MacBook? If yes, what are the requirements?

When I use it with Nebula to work, the virtual monitor has a small trembling. Either with one, two, or three monitors. Can this be improved?

As you mentioned, the 90Hz mode requires a high-performance chipset. We suggest using a 2020 or newer M series Macbook for optimal performance. As for stability, we will improve it in future updates.

I’m experiencing the same issue on my Apple M1 PRO 16-inch 2021. I can only use the 75 Hz, when I use the 90Hz I see one screen split in two. with the right side on the left, and the remaining left side of the screen on the right.