Technical question for Xreal development team

i have a S20+ samsung phone, with my Xreal glasses attached!
i loaded up app called virtualhere server on my S20+ phone,

virtualhere acts as a virtual USB server where you can connect your USB glasses across the internet or locally and connect to a computer, this virtual USB server can be done with other USB devices, midi devices, mouse, keyboards as well other USB devices, even ssd’s

… as such once the virtualUSB device-(Xreal glasses) is connected through the internet albeit connect locally to the client computer, with the Nebula application installed on my working computer…,
the challenge
that is presented… when attempting to use my Xreal glasses remotely via Virtualhere…
is nebula for Mac or neubla for windows faces the challenge of needing the firmware installed to operate in Windows or Mac mode…

my questions:

1. is a Local area network(wired) too slow for video data transfer?

2. will using a 5g mobile phone, still be too slow to have sufficient bandwidth for video, as well as sending gyro infomation back and forth

or is the issue purely based on the fact that becos the Xreal glasses are connected via the Android device… the firmware remains android and does not update??.. i cannot remember whether the firmware attempted to update when connecting locally…
in either case i was not able to get the Glasses to operate remotely…
i think if questions 1 & 2 are answered… i will know if its technically possible to remote connect my Xreal glasses
…Virtualhere allows for virtual USB connections to be established just wondering if its technically possible to remote into nebula for mac…

thanks