Troubles with creation sample NRSDK XR project

I am trying to create the sample app with this tutorial:

I have created 3D project with Unity3D 2020.3.33f1, then imported NRSDK XR Plugin with Package Manager. I have selected NRSDK entry in Android tab of XR Plug-in Management. But no window with fix options appeared. There is no NRSDK item in the horizontal upper Unity menu (File Edit Assets GameObject Component Window Help).

Do I need to import NRSDKForUnityAndroid_1.8.0.unitypackage in my XR project as I imported it in non-XR NRSDK sample project (Getting Started with NRSDK - NRSDK) ?

Could you please check if there is error tip in the Console of Unity?

1 Like

Thank you for the reply! :slight_smile: No, there were no error messages in the Unity console.

Do I need to import NRSDKForUnityAndroid_1.8.0.unitypackage in my XR project as I imported it in non-XR NRSDK sample project (Getting Started with NRSDK - NRSDK ) ?

Please import NRSDK package too.

1 Like

Thank you! Now I nave the error:

Assets\NRSDK\Editor\Scripts\ProjectTipsWindow.cs(654,51): error CS1003: Syntax error, ā€˜,ā€™ expected

But I fixed it manually :slight_smile:

This should be grammar error in C# file, really sorry about it, we will check and correct it.

1 Like

I have no Nreal device. Is it possible to run my AR-application for Nreal eyewear on the smartphone (Google Pixel 4a or iPhone 12) in AR mode for testing purposes? Or on Oculus Quest in VR mode? This ability could simplify the development.

Hi Iā€™m afraid no, if you are using our NRSDK, maybe you can use emulator which is in our SDK?

1 Like

I am using NRSDK and emulator. But it is hard to test application without having ability to try it in real AR mode - at least on the appropriate smartphone.