Trying to connect two AR glasses

Greetings developers,

I am currently doing an AR project that requires two Nreal Light (NR-9101GGL) AR glasses to collaborate/be connected in order to view and modify the same environment. However, I am trying to find ways to connect the two AR glasses, and I would like to know if there is an easy possibly way to do so.

In addition, so far from what I found online, there are resources such as this git repository [GitHub - liggiorgio/ar-collaborative: A library to create multi-user, cross-platform AR experiences over LAN in Unity.] that provides AR collaboration method. However, this requires “Multiplayer HLAPI”, which is an API in unity, which is not available or missing. I would also like to know if this git repository can help with connecting the two AR glasses.

If anyone sees this message, can you please assist with this? I am new to AR development and I would really appreciate for any kind of support and assistance.

Hi Developer,

From what I know, you might want to try using Photon, which is a plugin designed for implementing multi-user applications or games. For instance, the popular multi-user VR game “Among Us VR” on Quest also utilizes this plugin. It could potentially be a good solution for your AR project as well.

Hello! Thank you for your reply and advice, I will try to look into it and get back to you if there are any further issues.

1 Like