No real question here, I was mostly interested what everyone’s experience is with the latest SDK. (1.7.0).
I just tried it out on the OnePlus 8t, and it works like a charm.
While tracking isn’t yet hololens level, it finally works on my phone, and it is sooooo much better that it was before.
I also tried it with the MRTK adaptation for Nreal, and had no issues so far with the update.
What devices did you try it on? And are you happy with the results?
It’s a pleasure to hear that you like the newly released hand tracking.
Hand tracking feature in NRSDK 1.7.0 is supposed to work on most Android phones, and has been fully tested on the following models:
- Nreal Dev-Kit
- OnePlus：9R / 7T / 8T / 8 Pro 5G
- LG：V60 / V50S ThinQ 5G / V50 ThinQ 5G / G9 (Velvet 5G) / Wing
- SONY：Xperia 5 II / Xperia 1
- SAMSUNG：Galaxy Note20 5G / Galaxy S10+ / Galaxy S20+ 5G / Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G / Galaxy S21 5G / Galaxy Note20 Ultra / Galaxy Note10+ 5G / Galaxy A90 5G
- OPPO: Find X2 / Find x2 Pro / Find x3 Pro
- ZTE Axon 10 pro
- Black Shark 2 Pro
Apart from those, any other feedback is welcomed.
I am trying to do hand tracking using OPPO Find x3 pro but it says “this device does not support hand tracking calculation”. I tried both NSDK versions 1.6.0 and 1.7.0 with wifi and still not working. Any idea how to fix that please?