VR Mode for Nreal

Does Nreal only allow developers to build AR apps? Or can we also build VR apps since Nreal Light comes with the VR covers?

Hi developer. You can try to use the cover and create VR scenes in your app by Unity. And it can be viewed in our glass.

1 Like

I created VR apps even on Epson Moverio BT-200 in 2014 :slight_smile: Just put opaque covers behind lenses - and you are in VR, not in AR :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wouldn’t this be side by side 3D mode? Is there any way to enable and force side by side 3D mode with the press of a button or long press of a button on the glasses? Is there plans to update the air with a firmware update that will allow this? I think it’d be great to manually be able to put the glasses inside by 3D mode for any content that we want on PC.

1 Like

Hi, I just ordered a pair and I can’t believe we cannot enabled 3D mode. Is there a 3D or not and if so will it be possible for us to enable it at some point in the future and if so when? What is the ETA? The product is fine, but if you don’t have gas to put in a car, you don’t go far.

Hi, the 3D mode you mentioned is AR mode or 3D player? If AR mode, you can enter AR mode in Nebula app on a compatible phone.

1 Like

A 3D mode where I can plug example my PC and run 3D application to example play 3D movies or run Windows Mixed reality or SteamVR or any AR apps on PC. A 3D mode that is independant of Nebula on Android, which doesn’t have a 3D player. Youtube has many video in 3D. My understanding is that there is no 3D mode with the NREAL Air…

1 Like

Has anyone made an app for the PC that pushes or forces the AIR glasses into the 3D stereo SBS format. Is this possible? I think there is a Unity app for the Mad Gaze Glow. Can the Airs get a similar app for PC usage?