Xreal air doesn't work on ipad12.9 m2 (usb type-c) and xreal beams

Salve ho problemi a collegare gli occhiali sul mio ipad 12.9 6a generazione e su xreal beams fino a ieri sera funzionavano.
Da questa mattina non funzionano più sia sull’ipad sia su xreal beams, l’ipad è aggiornato all’ultima versione di ipados,ovvero, 17.0.2, collegando gli occhiali a xreal beams non si accendono (la luce su xreal beams è accesa), ho attaccato xreal beams a un monitor esterno e funziona si accendono, tramite telefono (samsung s23 ultra) ho ripristinato la versione stabile del firmware sugli occhiali. Ho cambiato anche 2 cavi usb tipe-c con uscita video, nulla sempre lo stesso problema. Collegandolo ad un Imac con sistema operativo Sonoma funzionano e anche a un pc portatile con windows 11.
Ho provato a fare tutte le procedure senza nessun risultato.
Vi allego anche il video di ciò che viene visualizzato sull’ipad.
Aspetto vostre notizie

Hi, I’m having problems connecting the glasses on my iPad 12.9 6th generation and on xreal beams they worked until last night.
Since this morning they no longer work on both the iPad and on ), I attached xreal beams to an external monitor and it works, they turn on, via phone (samsung s23 ultra) I restored the stable version of the firmware on the glasses. I also changed 2 USB Type-C cables with video output, nothing, the same problem. Connecting it to an Imac with Sonoma operating system works and also to a laptop with Windows 11.
I tried to do all the procedures to no avail.
I also attach the video of what is displayed on the iPad.
I await your news

Hi, if your Air glass can work with Mac and Windows PC, it should be OK. And could you please tell me what version of Nebula you used (on your S23 Ultra)? Also, please send the video you mentioned to me, thanks in advance.