Any update on Nebula for Windows OS?

I am getting this “text artifacting” when I use the Beam. It doesn’t happen if I plug the glasses directly into my laptop’s USB-C port.

Any update on a stable Windows build? Last update said would be before end of September I opted to keep the glasses beyond my 30-day return period, and nothing since the last beta that was provided (and does not work for me).

My laptop is running a RTX 3060 so it should be supported, however the screen is glitchy when moving from side to side for the multiple monitor setup.

Also, I typically login to a cloud PC for work, and when I do so, the glasses switch into SBS mode so that’s unusable, and holding down the Brightness+ doesn’t seem to take it out of that mode.

I really want to like the product, but we really need a roadmap and timelines for Windows, not just internal builds and missed promises.

Would appreciate a response so I can make a decision whether I challenge the vendor on the return window – as it is the product isn’t usable for it’s intended purpose, and I didn’t buy them just to game and watch movies on my Android.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Any update on Nubula for Windows?

I’m looking forward to testing this out!

Hi,

Will the multiple virtual screens work on any Windows laptop ?

For the legion go, will it work in single or multiple screens ?

Thank you for your wonderful work !

I am using a hdmi to usb c adapter will there be any problem doing this . And one more thing when will the software be out for windows

Hi, bansalgarish. There may be signal issue if you use an HDMI-C adaptor. And the Nebula for Windows will be out in the coming weeks.

Yeah your app is not detecting it but it is still great to watch movies on it,hope you make a work around for us hdmi guys because many of us are going to use it as second screen and would love to directly connect it to our graphic cards which does not have a usb c port😅 .

One more question can i use my phone and mirror cast(wifi not have dp alt mode) it on laptop and connect glasses and somehow access your ar space :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Sorry but no, the AR Space can only be accessed by the direct connection which supports USB&DP. Because the app/software detects the DP protocol before launching.

Bro i am not buying a computer or anything for the next 5 year. There is no graphic card with display port c and wont be for the next 3 to 4 year :cry:. You have to add hdmi support to this . There is a app called ginger xrpc they do it with hdmi only problem is that its head tracking doesnt work because its opensource . Please bro you people made such a cool thing .Dont limit us i have nothing with display port c. Bro i am from india it will be long before i could get my hands

How to access accelerometer and gyro info of xreal

The accelerometer and gyro data cannot be accessed. Sorry about it.

What are you talking about? There are cards with USB Type-C output on the market. There are also motherboards that have it.
Before anyone asks… Yes, They output DP.
One example: RTX2080 (PSA: The USB-C port on Nvidia RTX graphics cards isn't just for VR | Eurogamer.net)

Yeah i know about rtx 20 series they provide it but I am talking about future series and motherboard dont apply here i am not buying an apu .

Any update on windows version and have you considered creating hdmi version ?

Hi, bansalgarish. Adding HDMI support in the initial release version of Windows Nebula was challenging due to the requirement of USB transmission for IMU data, which is not supported by HDMI.

It’s been two months, can we expect an update, or will the final version finally come out?

Due to internal bug fixes and testing, the new expected release date has been moved to the end of this month.

I see that we will not see the Windows version of Nebula. It is terribly embarrassing on your part. For several months you have been saying that this version will finally come out and it is still not there. You release a second version of the glasses without software support. Without the software, the glasses are useless, and certainly not usable in the way they were intended to be used. I feel cheated, I have spent a lot of money on equipment that sits in the cupboard and is not (and never has been) used. I hope to find some fool who still believes you and buys this crap from me for half the price. Shame!