Nebula App for Mac Update

I tried to connect again after i downloaded the new app, i got just black screens and not the tripple screens. I use M1 Macbook pro - Am i doing something wrong ?

Have you updated firmware

This is how it look like for me when i launch the app. I updated the firmware and i downloaded the new app.

Anyone experienced similar problem? if so how did you solve it ? :slight_smile: thank you so much for every help

Hi, thanks for your feedback and suggestion, currently we do have Nebula for Windows, maybe you can try it and check if it meets your requirement.

Hi, could you please confirm if the Air glass works as extended before launching the Nebula for Mac.

I can not really verify this as I got the glasses after i did my update. :slight_smile: But several people say it works so i was wondering if i was doing something wrong.

I have updated nebula + firmware

Could you please check the Display setting on your Mac and send me the screenshots? Thanks in advance.

I also tried to change to main display and i tried to mirror studio 1 and studio 2 display.

I tried to set so many different ways it did not workout. Screen goes black.

Hi, can you just disconnect all of the other physical monitors and connect the Air glass to your Mac by direct USB-C connection? After that, launch Nebula for Mac software.

Yes i also did that, my macbook screen goes black and i can’t see anything through the Nreal either.

where did you download updated nebula for ventura 13.3.1 ? just downloaded from nebula website. it is not runing at all…

Hi, what kind of error or phenomenon did you get?

OK, if your Mac comes with Intel Chipset, then the Mac Nebula cannot be launched successfully. But if your Mac has M series chipset, please check if you assigned recording permission for Mac Nebula.

1 Like

I have it on and im on m1 chipset.

Just got my device today. I have base M1 MacBook Air 8/256 (7 GPU) and latest macOS 13.3.1 (a).
Downloaded nebula 0.2.2 from the website and it works.

However I notice reduced brightness and screen flickering while in AR mode (while nebula is not running - these are not issues). Also, app switcher (cmd+tab), expose (virtual desktops overview), launchpad - don’t work fine, they still being shown as not in AR mode.

I just got my M2 Macbook pro today, and same thing happen with this macbook too, i just get black screen and its not working. I can with sure say something is wrong i think :slight_smile: